BOOKING A STAND AT LONDONEDGE
WHY EXHIBIT AT LONDONEDGE
- This is a tried and tested order-writing show with immediate, tangible and measurable results.
- The biggest collection of lifestyle fashion & taste-maker brands across womenswear, menswear, accessories and footwear.
- Exhibiting at LondonEdge will help you take your place within independent boutiques, multiples, department stores and online businesses the world over.
- Attracts a reliable international attendance with 30+% overseas visitors who visit LondonEdge as a priority season on season to source new collections and place orders.
- Our multichannel marketing campaign delivers LondonEdge show & exhibitor information efficiently and widely through digital and social media which results in far-reaching profile raising both before, during and after the show and attracts the attention of our engaged & relevant social audiences.
- The best showcase for short-order, lifestyle and relatable fashion collections on the planet.
APPAREL, FOOTWEAR AND ACCESSORIES
COMMENTS from the shows
LondonEdge attracts fashion buyers and exhibitors from over 30 countries
THE NEW GENERATION
Killstar seamlessly blend the occult with the hot on trend. Established in 2010 and blowing our minds ever since, Kill Star bring to the public the best in sinister fashion with a satanic twist. Each season they joined us at LondonEdge with an entourage of dark babes and a collection that just won’t quit.
Bringing the past to the present and celebrating all that curves, Collectif are essential for every retro loving diva. These vintage rockers fit like a glove at London Edge and we adore having them onboard. Judging by their AW15 collection, sophistication is so in, and we simply can’t wait to see what else they have in line for us!
The godfather of shoes, the extravagant, the subtle, the must haves. Jeffery Campbell has been breaking boundaries for the past 10 years and has no plan on stopping any time soon. Bringing a range of footwear to London Edge only fit for a rule breaker, the extravagant Jeffery Campbell is a firmLondonEdge favourite.
Stands To Suit All Budgets and Requirements:
Stand options include both shell scheme build and site only and we try to provide our exhibitors with stands that suit all budgets and requirements.
NB Warning to Exhibitors & Visitors:
Please note that Expo-Guide and FAIR Guide/Construct Data Verlag do not represent LondonEdge Ltd or any of its events. We have not authorised them to use our name or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors.
Additional Show Opportunities:
Each season there are a range of sponsorship & advertising opportunities available to help exhibitors maximise the results from the show & their connection with LondonEdge. These opportunities include: The LondonEdge Magazine, Onsite Catalogue Advertising, Fashion Show Participation, Website Advertising, Party Sponsorship, Show Bag Sponsorship etc.
Please contact the team for information.
Jackie Farr - Event Director
01787 269 841
Mitchell Clay- Sales Executive
01162 795 179
Show Floor Plans:
LONDONEDGE MEANS BUSINESS
LondonEdge attracts visitors from 30+ countries and the majority of these fashion buyers write their orders onsite, during the show. The inevitable result for LondonEdge exhibitors at the show is real, tangible business right here, right now.
In the region of 75% of exhibitors repeatedly rebook their stand season on season at LondonEdge which is proof positive of the excellent returns they receive on their investment. With 30-40% of our lifestyle buyer attendance travelling from overseas, this is your one-stop sales platform to sell to relevant retailers from all corners of the planet.
As the leading (some may say only) global event for this market, 1,000's of independents, department stores, multiples and e-tailers attend every season. With two London shows in February and September, perfectly located and timed, these shows are packed with mouth-watering, short-order lifestyle & edgy fashion collections from all over the world. If you’ve got something that you think will amaze and tempt our lifestyle fashion buyers, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us for information about exhibiting by emailing email@example.com
or call us on +44 (0) 1162 898 249.