We employ a broad spectrum of methods to reach new markets all over the world. Unsurprisingly we’re increasingly using social networking/electronic marketing but we also utilise all of the classic methods of raising the shows profile.
• Containing show information, news, trends, features & spotlights, the LondonEdge magazine is posted to 15K+ UK & international retailers.
• Exhibitors are sent printed invitations (as required) to post out to their buyers.
Every season 300+ buyers are nominated by exhibitors to be given a VIP entry to the show. This entitles the chosen buyers to fast track entry, a VIP bag & gifts on arrival at the shows. These buyers are emailed special VIP e-tickets & posted VIP cards.
LIFETIME VIP PASSES
Each season the exhibitors nominate extra special & important buyers for the accolade of Lifetime VIP. This means they have VIP status at every show and are sent an extra special Lifetime VIP card.
• Barcoded E-Badges are emailed out to 20K buyers and followed up throughout the season with emails.
• An electronic e-vite is provided for the exhibitors to email out to their buyers.
• Throughout the season our buyers are regularly emailed with show information, launch & product news plus key facts.
We regularly chose to advertise in a variety trade and lifestyle media such as the following publications: Drapers (UK), MWB (UK), Futura (Eire), Pinker Moda (Spain), Fashion (Italy), Kerrang (Int.), Noticiero Textil (Spain), Textilia (Holland), Skin Deep (UK), Jeans & Sportswear (Poland), Dynamite (Germany), Tattoo Style (Germany), Das Tatoweir (Germany), Journal du Textile (France), Habit (Norway/Scandinavia), NME (UK), Big Cheese (UK), Skin Two (UK), Vive Le Rock (UK) Vice (Int.), Alt Fashion (UK), Rebelicious (UK), Devolution (UK) and Gothic Beauty (USA).
South of Heaven & EM Creative are our marketing & agencies. The coverage generated from home & abroad is excellent and, since the proliferation of blogs, social networking & onsite press, it increases show on show.
Our popular website attracts multi 1,000's of hits a month, Instagram is growing at high speed & our Facebook likes are at 19K+ with weekly outreaches of up to 21k.