A significant budget is devoted to reaching buyers worldwide with excellent results. Magazines regularly on the schedule include DR, NME, Big Cheese, Loaded, Vice, Das Tatoweir, Skin Deep, Fashion, ProFashion, Jeans & Sportswear, MWB, Bizarre, Textilia, Textil Zurnal, Pinker Moda, Devolution, Pinstriping, Gorezone, Slam, Habit, The Trader, Futura & Alt Fashion. This comprehensive, global advertising campaign has resulted in a consistently high overseas attendance.
We distribute an average of 3 press releases per month to trade and consumer magazines, newspapers & online sites around the world. As well as working hard to promote the show, our press office works extremely hard on behalf of our individual exhibiting companies. An addition to the traditional releases and verbal communications we have a dedicated social networking specialist using the likes of Facebook & Twitter to maintain and improve our profile within our marketplaces. Further to this, our blog generates a lot of interest in the brand and in our exhibiting companies.
OUR DIRECT MAIL:
With a database built over 11 years, this is the powerhouse of our marketing campaign. We mail this data repeatedly throughout the year whether by snail mail or by e-blasting. As well as this we aim to mail 1000 VIP cards each show to a buyer list nominated by exhibitors. This entitles the buyer to free entry plus a special goody bag on arrival.
We advertise widely around the world and you can see samples of each individual show advert hereThe Ledge
- As always - it was a great show, and we can't wait till February...the flight and hotel is already booked. Thank you for doing London Edge - we love it.
- We enjoyed being at the new location as customer feedback about the hall was that it was more roomy and brighter. New venue, new ambitions... Londonedge leads the way for alternative fashion!
- Loved the Fashion Show it’s a breath of fresh air
- London Fashion Week showed a boot at £182 wholesale. London Edge showed me the same boot at about £50 from the person who made it, with a choice of materials.
- Everything was great ;) To move in a larger hall was a really good idea, we could find some fantastic new collections easier... Thanks also for the great shows!!